Since its founding in 1932, Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C., has earned a reputation for strongly advocating for the rights of its clients and delivering outstanding service with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. Our firm has been named a “Best Law Firm” by each of US News and Best Lawyers, and our attorneys have consistently obtained high ratings in their areas of practice. This outstanding reputation has been achieved by the hard work of our current and former partners, associates, and staff. The history of our firm would not be complete without recognition of three of our former partners who contributed to our firm’s success but who are now deceased.
Glasser and Glasser counts among its attorneys a former Virginia State Bar President, a former President of the National Creditors Bar Association, a former Chair of the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board, a former President of the Virginia Creditors’ Bar Association, advisory directors of area banks, and members of boards of numerous area charities. We are proud of the firm’s involvement in professional, civic, business and charitable organizations serving the region. Glasser and Glasser delivers top quality legal representation in diverse areas of practice including:
- Claims against pharmaceutical companies for personal injury and death due to undisclosed or under disclosed adverse reactions.
- Representation of victims of toxic substances, including asbestos and other poisonous materials
- Personal injury involving vehicles, machines, and defective equipment
- Local counsel to out-of-state law firms in both state and federal courts
- Complex civil litigation and appeals
- Commercial disputes
- Recovery of debt of all kinds in the public and private sectors
- Representation of banks, credit unions, and financial service companies in the foreclosure of real estate secured debt, and related litigation and services
- Representation of banks and credit unions in connection with commercial lending transactions
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and other commercial litigation
- Expert testimony in the area of legal ethics